My Favourite Beauty Products 2017

17:00



2017 has been a year of experimenting with makeup and trying new things. Although my top products of the year aren't that exciting, they've definitely made a big difference in my daily makeup routine; and some of these products will surely remain favourites for me for many years to come.

My first and probably most loved product is Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade Celebrity Skin. I know that this is not a groundbreaking discovery, and that most makeup lovers have owned this lipstick for a long time, but I've only got my hands on it this year. The best way I can describe this lipstick is being the perfect nude. Now obviously it will not be the perfect nude shade for every skin tone, but for us pale-blendsinwiththewall-girls, it surely does work. It has become my go-to lipstick, whether it's for a casual look or a night out; and I'm sure I'm not gonna be replacing it any time soon.

Second product is the RCMA No Color Powder, which again has been a very talked about product recently. This powder has worked miracles for my dry skin, as I can actually apply lots of powder without the fear of it sticking to my dry patches. Not to mention that I've been using it constantly for a whole year and I'm not even 1/3 through the bottle!

My next favourite is the Revlon ColorStay Foundation (for normal/dry skin). I discovered this foundation at the beginning of summer and I immediately fell in love with it. It's one of the few foundations which gives me full coverage without emphasizing my dry skin. I actually own the same foundation in three different shades now, that's how much I love it.

Next is the Loreal Baby Roll Mascara, which again, was probably one of the most popular products this year. There isn't much to say about this product apart from the fact that it's just a really good mascara, and ever since I've tried it I haven't bothered using any other mascara.

The next product is one of the more exciting ones, and it's also quite a recent discovery but I had to mention it. It's the Jouer Powder Highlighter in the shade Citrine. Not the cheapest of products, but definitely worth it. It's the best highlighter I own, and it's so incredibly pigmented that you barely need to use any product, so I'm sure it will last an incredibly long time.

Last but not least is the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette, which is probably THE most talked about product of the whole year. I spent about four hours trying to get my hands on this palette when it came out, and almost drove myself crazy, but it was worth the hassle. I love Morphe palettes in general, but this is by far my favourite one yet. You can create countless different looks with it, and obviously the shadows themselves are great quality.

So that concludes my favourite beauty products of 2017! I can't wait to try even more new products this year, and hopefully have some new favourites by the end of the year too. I'd love to hear about your favourite products of 2017 so leave a comment if you have any! 












xo


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That highlighter looks so pretty! I've been meaning to try the RMCA powder for the longest time now but I never seem to remember when I'm buying stuff, maybe it's finally time! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Hope you try it and love it X

      Delete
  2. This eyeshadow palette is so beautiful!! Also Loreal's mascaras are my favorites
    xx www.isabellazogheib.com

    ReplyDelete