Handbag Travel Essentials

13:00


I'm travelling to Dublin later on today so I thought I'd write a post about my handbag travel essentials. This basically means all the things I carry with me in my bag when I'm going on the plane. I don't like to carry much with me but I think this is the perfect amount as I have everything I need.

Passport & Purse: This is kind of obvious, considering the fact that you wouldn't really be able to get on the plane without your passport. And I never go anywhere without my purse!

Mini Toiletries Bag: I consider this to be like a little emergency pouch. My face doesn't usually react very well to plane rides so it's important for me to keep lots of tissues available because my eyes start tearing up like crazy, and also some moisturizer cause my face gets very dry. I literally wear zero makeup before getting on a plane simply because I feel like it makes everything worse. I also keep a few Panadols (painkillers) just in case and some plasters too cause you never know when you or someone else might need one!

Phone & Charger: These two are pretty obvious too. I carry my charger around everywhere I go, although it's also useful to carry a portable charger around - those things can be life savers!

Headphones: These are a huge MUST for me. I cannot survive a plane ride without listening to music, even if it's just for a few minutes. I enjoy it because it lets me enter my own little world and I usually end up falling asleep much easier when I'm listening to music.

Sunglasses: I take my sunglasses with me whether I'm going to a sunny country or not. In this case, I'm going to Dublin so it probably won't be too sunny at the moment. But the weather is so unpredictable, you never know when you might need them!

Book: I tend to have a love-hate relationship when it comes to reading on planes. Sometimes I could read a book from when we take off and never put it down, and other times I would not even read a page. I would suggest taking a book which is an easy read rather than something which is a bit more intense, but this is just my personal preference. I'm currently reading 'Knife Edge' by Malorie Blackman and I'm hoping that I'm gonna be in the mood to read on the plane!


xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw great list and I still can't get over your phone case haha, it's so cute! My earphones are essential to me too, music makes a journey that little bit sweeter, and that book looks a great read! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The phone case is from skinny dip - they make the best cases ever haha :) Xxx

      Delete