NYX Matte Lipstick

20:31


The NYX shop in my country has been open for quite a while now (and it's literally two minutes away from my house), but for some reason I've never bought anything from there. I've heard many good things about their products, especially their lipsticks since most of my friends have bought a few. I have been wanting this particular lipstick for a few months now, and I finally got around to buying it! I had seen my friend wearing it and I fell in love with it. It is a matte lipstick in the shade MLS30 Aria. I'm a big fan of purple lipstick and this is definitely one of the prettiest I've ever seen. 

Firstly, the price is brilliant for the quality of the product. You can buy this at a mere $6 which I think any makeup lover would consider a cheap price for a good quality lipstick. The packaging is very plain and simple which is always good when it comes to lipstick. The colour is a pink-purple tone which I think is beautiful. It is a matte lipstick and it's extremely pigmented, and it lasts for hours! It's also not too dry which is great for anyone who suffers from chapped lips like me.



I must say that I'm very impressed with NYX and I can't believe I didn't try it out sooner. This lipstick has easily become one of my favourites, and I'm definitely going to be visiting the store a lot more often now.



xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments