England | Brighton

22:15

This post is way overdue, but I've been ridiculously busy in the past month and now I'm finally getting my life back together. If you've read my previous post you would know that my friend and I were in the UK for a few days at the end of October (aka Halloween!!!!!) We spent two days in Sheffield where we went to a One Direction concert which was probably the best night of my entire existence, and then we went all the way to the beautiful city of Brighton and spent a few days there.

I think it's safe to say that I completely fell in love with Brighton. The best word I can think of to describe it is 'cute'. Everything and everywhere and everyone is just so CUTE. I mean, there were literally little colourful hearts drawn on the floor - who does that? Cute people, that's who. I love all the little quirky shops full of random things that you didn't know you needed in your life; but you do need them, all of them. I loved walking on the pier and by the beach, it was all just really lovely. The weather wasn't even too bad either! I was expecting it to be freezing but the sun was actually visible which was a bit surprising haha. We also went to some incredible restaurants, namely 'The Breakfast Club' and 'Burgers And Cocktails' - amazing!

Every person we met was so friendly and we felt as though we could easily get along with anyone. Strangely enough, most of the people we spoke to asked us why we chose to visit Brighton from all places because they didn't think of it as anywhere special. Whereas my friend and I both agreed that it would be one of our top places to live in. I rarely fall in love with places so much but this was definitely a city that had an effect on me, and I'm surely going to be back in Brighton one day.




























xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments