Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette | Review

20:35

Last month I finally got my hands on the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. The first time I laid my eyes on this I immediately fell in love, but it isn't available anywhere in my country and it's not the cheapest either. However my dad was in London for a few days and he bought it for me as a little gift, which I am very very thankful for.

First of all, the packaging is adorable. I love the floral print, the gold details and even the writing; which make it the prettiest palette I've ever seen. It's also the perfect size which makes it easy to carry around, while still having just the right amount of shades you need. It comes with a decent sized mirror and a 'How-to Glamour-Guide' which includes some tips. It's usually sold for $36 which isn't cheap, but I think it's worth it. It really is great quality; I actually used this palette and spent about 8 hours in a club (where usually your makeup tends to get ruined) and by the time I got back home it was still in perfect condition. 

My favourite thing about this palette is that the shades are organised into three sections; day, classic, and fashion. I think it's such a brilliant idea and it can also be of great help when you're feeling stuck and don't know which shades to use. I usually tend to mix-and-match anyway, but I have used them by the sections before and the outcome is pretty great. The names of each shade is written below it which is perfect and helps you remember the names quickly too. Sometimes you find palettes where it's impossible to even find the name of the shades which can be a bit annoying.



The palette includes four matte shades and five shimmery ones. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of shimmery shades. However I usually prefer my base to be matte, and two of the base shades in this palette are in fact matte ones. However I have used matte shades (Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, and Sexpresso) without using any of the shimmery ones and I was quite pleased with the result. I also got a few compliments too, so maybe I'll start using those more often now.


 My favourite base shade is Silk Teddy. I think it is simply gorgeous, and looks amazing during the day. It is actually a very 'classic' shade as the palette itself implies. It's a very light pink/nude shade with just the right amount of shimmer. What I love most about it is that although I use it as a base, it would practically look like your eyeshadow is done. I always add an extra colour or two with it but I'm pretty sure it would look amazing alone too.



My favourites out of the other shades are probably 'Push-Up', 'Erotica' and 'Chocolate Martini'. I probably use 'Erotica' the most as I find it to be the perfect shade to end with. I tend to use it for any occasion to be honest, whether it's during the day or if I'm going out for dinner. It isn't too dark which I love, but it is definitely buildable so you can really get that smokey eye look if you want to.
























Needless to say, I'm pretty much obsessed with this palette. It's all I've been using ever since I got it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a natural eye. This has made me want to try out the other Too Faced palettes too, which also look amazing. Let me know what you think of this palette if you have it, or any other palettes that you think I might enjoy!


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments