Zoella Beauty Products

00:59

I'm sure most of you have a pretty good idea of who Zoella is, and if you don't then I suggest you look her up right now. I've been watching Zoe's videos for years now and she's always been my favourite youtuber - to be honest she was the first youtuber whose videos I started watching frequently. As some of you may know, last year Zoe released a range of products which are all incredibly adorable and also (sadly for me) out of stock most of the time. But finally I managed to get my hands on two of her products, which are the 'Just say yes' make up bag and the 'Creamy Madly Dreamy' body lotion. 


This make up bag is a new addition to Zoe's products and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The main thing I wanted was one of her make up bags, but I couldn't decide between the other two and to be honest I wasn't crazy about either one of them. So when I saw that this beauty was released I knew that I just had to get my hands on it. It's in a baby pink shade with dark golden polka dots, and it says 'just say... YES' on the front. Personally, I love that little phrase and I find it quite inspiring especially on some rough days. I also love the fact that the phrase always reminds me of Zoe herself since she was a big believer in trying to take risks and not overthinking things too much (and clearly still is).

Apart from the fact that the make up bag looks gorgeous, it is also pretty huge. I find that most make up bags tend to be half the size of this one and to be honest that just doesn't work for me. When I'm travelling or merely going to a friend's house or anywhere where I'm going to need to apply my full makeup, I obviously need to carry all my makeup with me. I've found that this bag is the perfect size for doing just that, I even manage to fit some of my brushes in it!



 The next thing I got was the body lotion which is called 'Creamy Madly Dreamy'. I was in desperate need of a body lotion as I suffer from very dry skin and all my body lotions seem to have finished. There isn't really much that I can say about the packaging apart from the fact that it is basically perfection, obviously. As a lotion I liked that it isn't too 'sticky'. Sometimes I feel like my body remains feeling weird and damp after using certain lotions, however this one 'dries' after a short time while still doing its job well. It has a very simple scent, nothing too strong which is good for an everyday lotion. I'm horrible at describing scents so I'm just going to leave it at that - but I love it!

 

I must say that my expectations for these products were quite high, and I wasn't disappointed at all. I would definitely recommend both of them and I'd love to try out more of Zoe's products (especially the candle!). Let me know what you think about any of her products and which ones you would recommend!


xo



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the new makeup bag! Lovely post

    Hannah xx
    http://littlevintagecloset.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete