Sunday Afternoon

18:05

Last Sunday Jake and I decided to get out of the house for a while and we went to one of our favourite places which is near the Golden Bay beach. Living on a sunny island definitely has its perks, considering that it's February and the weather is still amazing. I'm a person whose mood is very affected by the weather, so living here really helps me to stay in a good mood even during winter! 

We didn't do much; we just had a nice drive admiring the beautiful view and singing along to some music, and then stopped for a beer and a milkshake (take a wild guess on who ordered what). But it was lovely to actually go outside for some time especially since I've been locked up inside for most of 2016 because of all my assignments. I also decided to make an effort with my makeup simply because it had been a while, and I just felt like looking good to be honest.

What's on my face:

♡ NARS Sheerglow Foundation - Mont Blanc
♡ Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent 001
♡ NYX Wonder Stick - Light/Medium
♡ Rimmel Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze 022
♡ Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - 52
♡ Sleek Blush Palette (Lace) - Guipure
♡ NARS Illuminator - Copacabana
♡ Smashbox Brow Tech Matte Pencil - Dark Brown
♡ Benefit High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter Pencil
♡ Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Milk Chocolate/Semi-Sweet/White Chocolate
♡ Benefit They're Real Push-up Gel Eyeliner - Black
♡ Dior Diorshow Mascara
♡ Kiko Long-Lasting Lipstick: Unlimited Stylo - Cocoa 13







xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments