Rome | Anniversary

01:21

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! It's been such a busy month for me and I barely managed to find any time for myself but now things are changing :)

So earlier this month, it was me and my boyfriend's two year anniversary so we decided to celebrate by spending a few days in the lovely city that is Rome. I've only been to Italy once before many years ago, but I always wanted to visit Rome. I wanted to see for myself if it's as beautiful as everyone says it is, and I must say it really is. 

Neither me or my boyfriend had ever traveled alone before, so it was quite exciting and scary at the same time. We had to make sure we wake up early and be on time for breakfast, and plan out the few days we had in order to visit everywhere we wanted to go, and obviously try our best not to get lost. I must say I was very proud of us as we only got lost a few times and found our way back very quickly haha. 




Colosseum
Piazza di Spagna





Castel Sant'Angelo

Altare della Patria 

It was a great holiday and even though it was only for three days, it was such a nice getaway in such a lovely country.


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments