Sleek Blush By 3 Palette - Lace

12:27


I finally got around to buying the Sleek Blush Palette and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've been wanting this palette for months now but for some reason I never got around to buying it. I thought now was the perfect time considering summer is just round the corner and the colours are just perfect for this season.

The Sleek Blush By 3 Palette comes in many different shades, but I opted for the Lace set because I feel like it gives you three different options - an orange shade, a shimmery shade, and a pink shade too. I bought this for 14.99 but I'm pretty sure you can get it for 13.49 on the original Sleek website. Either way, in my opinion this is an absolute bargain because you're getting three amazing blushers. They're also very pigmented which is always great, and this means that you don't need to use much product for it to show on your skin so they'll probably last for a long time.

The packaging is very cute and simple. It's just a black thin rectangular shape and it comes with a pretty good mirror too. This would be perfect to take with you on holiday as it's not very big and easy to carry around, and you'll still have three different options so there's no need to bring any other blusher. The middle shade could also serve as a highlighter so that's pretty handy too.


The shades from left to right are Crochet, Guipure, and Chantilly. The first shade is a matte orange tone and it looks pretty scary once you first see it. However it blends in very subtly on your skin and isn't as bright as you'd think it is. This colour works well with any skin tone but I think it would look best on darker skin tones. In fact I can't wait to get a tan just because I know it will look even more amazing.

The second shade, Guipure, is what made me fall in love with this palette. As soon as I swatched it I was just amazed and I literally couldn't stop staring at it. This colour is a shimmery light pink and it looks absolutely beautiful once you apply it. The shimmer in it gives off a highlighting effect too but it's not too intense. You could also use this shade on top of one of the other two shades just to give that glowing effect. Honestly, I never thought I could love a blush this much and I'm surely going to be using this shade all the time - especially in summer.

The last shade, Chantilly, is another matte colour however this one is more of a dark pink. It's really just a gorgeous shade of pink and is the most 'common' one out of all of them. Since they have such high pigmentation, you should be careful not to use too much since this shade is slightly darker. Especially on fair skin, it tends to show a lot more so just a small touch of it is really the perfect amount.


I'd love to try out more of Sleek's palettes in the future, but for now I just can't wait for my exams to be over so I can use this palette every time I leave the house! Let me know what you think about any of Sleek's blush palettes, I'd love to know what the others are like.


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments