Lipstick Haul

16:53





 I thought I'd write a post about my most recent lipstick purchases, which are a mixture of both winter and summer colours. Considering that it's still extremely hot and sunny in Malta, I haven't exactly gotten into the Autumn vibes yet. The lipsticks I'm going to mention here are from MAC, Rimmel Kate Moss, and Topshop.

Starting off with the MAC lipsticks, Velvet Teddy has definitely become my most loved lipstick. It is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone, and I always get so many compliments whenever I wear it! I would recommend Velvet Teddy to anyone who is looking for a subtle nude shade to wear everyday. I think it will suit most skin tones, and it's also very long lasting even though it's quite a light colour. The other MAC lipstick I bought is All Fired Up which is retro matte meaning that it is slightly dry. It's a beautiful pinkish-red and I think it's a colour which can be worn both during the day and night.

The Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are possibly one of the most underrated makeup products. They are such good quality for a cheap price, and it still surprises me how many people have never heard of them. The ones I bought recently are the numbers 48, 107 and 110. The shade 48 is part of the new nude collection which have a light pink packaging. It was the only one I liked out of the nude collection because the others were way too light for my skin tone. However this shade is an amazing sort of brown which is quite dark but not too shocking. I'm completely in love with it and it's surely one of my favourites out of all my Kate Moss lipsticks. The lipstick 107 is one that I have been wanting for a very long time after hearing Zoella constantly rave about it. It is basically the perfect lipstick to wear during Autumn - an amazing burgundy shade. The last Kate Moss lipstick is the 110 which is basically a bright pink. I haven't actually been brave enough to wear this yet because I have a strange fear of wearing pink lipsticks, but I'm sure it looks amazing.

Last but not least, I walked into Topshop while I was in Edinburgh and went straight to the makeup area since we don't get Topshop makeup here in Malta. I don't quite remember where I had seen this specific lipstick, but I've been in love with it for ages (I probably saw it on one of Zoella's videos since she mentions Topshop lipsticks quite often). The lipstick is called Infrared and it is literally a bright orange shade. No, it's not an orange-red. It's just orange. To be fair I was quite petrified to wear this because it's quite bold, but I plucked up the courage and wore it to a party back in Summer, and it looked great!




left to right: Topshop Infrared, Kate Moss 110, Kate Moss 107, Kate Moss 48, Mac Velvet Teddy, Mac All Fired Up


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments