London | March 2016

16:51

Last week my mum and I went to London for a few days and got to spend some quality time together. I was mostly excited to get away from my weekly University routine for a while because I definitely needed a break, and some time away always makes me feel better and somehow gives me more motivation for when I come back. 

Even though it was only for a few days, I loved spending time alone with my mum and we also visited some places that we had never been to before. We walked around Kensington Gardens and also visited Harrods. I had been to Harrods once before but only when I was very young, so it was amazing to go round all the stands and shops. We also spent some time at Covent Garden which was lovely as always. I love all the cute and unique items you can find there and there were also many talented musicians around the whole place. We ate at some amazing places, including Burger and Lobster, and also Jamie's Italian which were both incredible. Of course we also went to many shops, especially in Oxford Street, and did a bit (a lot) of damage to our bank accounts. I'm extremely happy with all the items I bought, both makeup and clothes, and I might actually write up a post on what I bought later on :) 

The highlight of the trip for me was definitely going to Kensington Gardens and finding the Peter Pan statue. I have loved Peter Pan for as long as I can remember and I cannot explain how magical this felt and how happy I was to be there. Overall it was a very well-needed and fun trip and it really brightened up my mood. I feel like you can never really go wrong with visiting London, so until next time!


















xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments