The Liebster Award

11:51


As you can tell, this post is something a little different than what I usually do. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Home At Five (@homeat5 - twitter) and I would like to say thank you so much because I really appreciate it! The Liebster Award is basically a great and fun opportunity for bloggers to get more recognition and also to get to know each other better.



So let's get started!

1. Where is your most favourite place in the world?
I'd probably have to say that it's the Riviera beach in Malta. Being there immediately makes me feel relaxed and stress-free, especially when there are barely any people there.

2. How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for 2 years now!

3. Do you have instagram and what's your username? (So we can give you a follow)
My instagram is @saraah.ann and I have been beyond obsessed with it lately.

4. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I've always been interested in sharing content online and being more involved in a community, and I absolutely love taking photos so I thought a blog was perfect for me.

5. Who is your role model and why?
My role model has to be Sophia Bush - apart from the fact that she played my favourite TV series character ever (Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill), she is such a strong and inspiring woman. She is so down to earth and tries so hard to make the world a better place, and she really stands up for what she believes in.

6. Do you prefer to watch TV or read a book?
Realistically, I spend way more time watching TV than reading books. However, I am a book lover and I wish that I dedicated more time to them.

7. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I would probably go out with my best friends for an amazing brunch, and then spend the rest of the day chilling somewhere with my boyfriend. Very simple haha.

8. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Jake for sure (my boyfriend)

9. How would your friends describe you?
Probably as a bit weird, very relaxed, peaceful and kind (and 5sos obsessed)

10. What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
I would have definitely worked harder in my previous years at sixth form and University.

11. What is your dream career?
I would love to do anything which involves helping other people. My aim is to help people with mental issues which are not given as much importance as they should be. My dream would also be to write a book but that's not too realistic for me.


I hope you enjoyed my answers! Now here are my nominations and questions.

- Jodie Loue - @jodieloue_
- Alice Thorpe - @ohhitsonlyalice
- Della - @delladriscollx
- Lauren Elizabeth - @SimplyLauren_E
- Taylor - @repressingtay
- Hannah Delacour - @HannahDelacour4

1. How has 2016 been treating you so far?
2. If you could go to a concert of any artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
3. What is your favourite form of social media?
4. What types of blog posts do you enjoy reading the most? (beauty, fashion etc.)
5. Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
6. If you could only keep one makeup product, what would it be?
7. What is one thing you would change about the world?
8. What is your all time favourite movie?
9. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
10. Who is your OTP? (fictional or not)
11. What do you love most about blogging?

That's all from me. Enjoy!


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments