What's In My Makeup Bag? (Updated)

16:00




This is basically everything that's usually in my makeup bag at the moment. I don't use this makeup on a daily basis as I barely put on any makeup during the week, however it is what I use on the weekends and for any occasions I may have. I didn't include any eye shadow palettes because they vary depending on the look I'm going for. However I have been using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar a lot recently and I absolutely love it! I also didn't include any makeup brushes, but I use a mixture of Real Techniques and Zoeva brushes, and also my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge.




The products below are my main face products, which are:
♥ No7 Stay Perfect Shine Free Primer
♥ NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc
♥ Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 01
♥ NYX Wonder Stick - Light/Medium
♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent 001


These products are what I use when it comes to bronzer, blusher, and highlight:
Rimmel Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze 022
 Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - 52
Sleek Blush Palette - Lace
Nars Illuminator - Copacabana


And finally, these are the products I use for my eyes, eyebrows, and lips: 
♥ Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion - Original
♥ Benefit They're Real Push-up Gel Eyeliner - Black
♥ No7 Stay Perfect Amazing eye pencil - Brown
♥ Dior Diorshow Mascara
♥ Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Ebony
♥ Benefit  High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter Pencil
♥ Mac Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
(I obviously don't always use the same lipstick but this is the colour I usually pick up, and most of my other lipsticks are MAC ones too!)



 xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments