2017

19:59


2016 was a very hard but also wonderful year for me personally. I can genuinely say that I had some of my lowest moments and also some of my happiest moments during last year. I experienced things, both good and bad, that I never thought I never thought I would have to deal with. So overall, I'd say it was a pretty great year. Although there were some tough times, 2016 helped me grow and allowed me to learn more about myself. 

I'm excited for 2017. I have high hopes for this year and I already have some amazing things planned. So like every year, I want to set some goals for myself and hopefully I'll manage to keep them up all throughout the year.

1. Cook more: Since I've lived alone for a few months on Erasmus, I obviously had to learn how to cook for myself. However I know that when I go back home I will automatically go back to relying on my mother to cook every day. So I want to carry on cooking meals and trying out new recipes even when I'm back home. I actually enjoy cooking and I want to keep improving, so hopefully I can keep this up!

2. Read more books: My aim for the year is to read at least one book each month. I absolutely love reading, and when I get a good book I won't put it down until I've finished it. So I want to try out different genres, different authors, and allow myself the time to get lost in another world for a few hours.

3. Be more productive: Gosh, I am so lazy. I could spend days in bed on my laptop and not even be bothered to meet anyone or leave the house. So this year I want to work my hardest at getting up early and doing something with my day. Whether it's going to university, going for a walk, or meeting up with my friends; I just don't want to waste my life away in bed haha.

Those are my three main goals for the year, let me know if you have any new year's resolutions that you hope to keep. I hope you all have a great year, and I'm excited to see what 2017 has in store for me!


xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments