Scotland | Driving Up To The Highlands

13:59

This summer my family and I went up to Scotland for 12 days. I cannot tell you how excited I was for this trip and how much I enjoyed every single second of it. I haven't been abroad with my family in years so it was nice to finally enjoy a trip together. My boyfriend also got to join us which made things even more amazing. My brother is actually studying at the University of Edinburgh, so that is mainly why we chose to visit Scotland.

We started off in Edinburgh, rented a car and drove all the way up to Isle Of Skye. Since I have quite a few photos of the whole trip I'm going to split them up in different posts. So for my first Scotland post I'm going to include some photos that I took whilst we were driving from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye. This took us about 12 hours considering we stopped quite a few times in places such as Glasgow, Loch Lomond, Fort William and loads of other incredible places too!


















xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments