Scotland | Isle Of Skye

22:14

Isle of Skye is a beautiful island which is found at the very top of Scotland. It is basically full of beautiful views and greenery, and there are probably more sheep and cows living there than humans. We stayed in Portree, and were lucky enough to be staying right at the harbour so we had an amazing view. We stayed there for three days, and spent these days driving around the island.

I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful views in my life. I was in awe of how incredible every single place we visited looks. My favourite was definitely the Fairy Pools (the last three photos), because it just feels so amazing and magical to be there. I was honestly expecting Tinkerbell to show up with all her little fairy friends. We also went on a dingy trip in Elgol where we saw lots of different islands, learnt a lot about the history there, and even saw some adorable seals!

Although the weather wasn't great considering it was the middle of summer but it was freezing and raining most of the time, it was still an unforgettable experience. I think it's the perfect place to go if you want to escape from reality for a while and just enjoy nature. I'd love to go back there one day cause three days were surely not enough time to go round the whole island! 
















xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments