Scotland | Edinburgh - Royal Botanic Gardens

23:26

One of the many amazing places we visited in Edinburgh were the Royal Botanic Gardens. I've never actually been to any Botanic Gardens before but I've always thought they look extremely beautiful, and I was right. As soon as you walk inside, there are a few paintings and lots of other really interesting things on display. Before we went outside, we stopped for a drink at the cafeteria upstairs where we had a great view of the gardens.

There isn't really much I can say about the gardens themselves except that everywhere is incredible. There are ponds, flowers, a greenhouse, and you might even see a squirrel or two running around. I am someone who loves being surrounded by nature, and basically I just love it when everything around me is green - so this trip was kind of like garden heaven to me.















xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments